6 Decorating Trends for Summer 2012
For decorating fanatics like us, summer loving has turned into summer swooning over the season’s top trends! Here’s what Hooked on Houses said were the hottest decorating trends at the 2012 High Point Market industry trade show.
- The handcrafted look: Artisan and handmade items add personal touches to interiors with character and charm.
- Cool gray tones and patinas: The popularity of gray palettes shows no sign of slowing down. Check out our previous post on How to Decorate with this Popular Neutral.
- Industrial style lighting made of recycled object s: This shabby chic lighting trend has bulbs going bare, and we love it! Plus, we love any opportunity to repurpose materials.
- Exotic finishes and patterns: Eclectic decor inspired by Moroccan designs and Arabic architecture are proving to be a fun way to add color, texture and interest.
- Tufted furniture: Button up your sofas and chairs because tufted furniture is in. Sounds like a great DIY project!
- Tangerine Tango: Pantone’s Color of the Year is still adding life and electric energy to interiors.
Bring your interiors into the now with unique decor from Paul Michael Company. From furniture to lighting to all the DIY supplies you could need, Paul Michael Company is the one-stop shop for refreshing your home this summer. Come by the Paul Michael Company store near you in Arkansas, Texas or Louisiana.