Mardi Gras Is Feb. 12: Is Your House Ready?
Mardi Gras is just around the corner, and that means you can start colorful home decorating! Whether you’re throwing a wild party or just hosting a small get-together, decorations are a must for any Mardi Gras activities. Try these ideas for making your home festive this February.
- An LED flag on your porch is a great way to invite people inside, or let people know where the party is.
- Colorful beads, lights, and a vase come together to make great centerpieces. Layer the coins and traditional beads however you’d like!
- Recycle old beads and make unique coasters with felt and craft glue. Choose bead strands with unique medallions on them to make each one unique.
- Go all out with your place settings at a dinner party by using masks, more beads, and festive napkins. If you know your guests well, personalize a place setting by using a mask that suits them well.
- Of course, no Mardi Gras is complete without King Cake. Follow this easy recipe, put a trinket inside the cake, and see which guest finds it!
Doing your Mardi Gras decorating for an amazing party doesn’t need to be difficult or expensive. Get creative, get crafty, and find more supplies and ideas at Paul Michael Company. We love Mardi Gras and we’ve already started collecting great decorations in our stores. Share your own decorating ideas on our Facebook page!